At the end of the preparatory workshop, students either choose to continue their studies at ECV, or to apply to one of the graduate schools of Art and Design in France or abroad. Depending on schools, selections are based on either examination or application.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of schools our students entered over the past years.
- ENSAAMA // Olivier de Serres – National Graduate School of Applied Arts and the Métiers d’Art
- ENSAD – National Graduate School or Decorative Arts
- ENSBA – National Graduate School of Fine Arts
- ENSCI – National Graduate School of Industrial Creation
- EPSAA – National Graduate School of Graphic Arts and Architecture of the City of Paris
- ESAA // Ecole Boulle – Gradiate School of Applied Arts
- ESAA // Ecole Duperré – Gradiate School of Applied Arts
- ESAA // Ecole Estienne – Graduate School of Graphic Arts and Industries.
English tests are required for admissions at international schools.
- Central St Martin – University of the Arts of London (UK)
- ECAL – Ecole Cantonale d’Art de Lausanne (Suisse)
- HEAD – Haute Ecole d’Art et de Design de Genève (Suisse)
- La Cambre – National Graduate School of Visual Arts (Bruxelles)